In order to solve any computer problem you are having, first stop being so stupid. If that doesn’t work, simply follow these 7 steps. Begin with step 1. If this does not solve your problem, move on to the next step. If your problem is solved, then there is no need to do any of the other steps. Continue through the list until your computer problem is no more. For details performing any of these tasks, contact your vendor.
- Reboot your computer.
- Re-install the program or drivers for the software or hardware with the problem.
- Re-install Windows, then proceed to step 2.
- “format c:” then proceed to step 3.
- Replace troublesome hardware.
- Replace entire computer system.
And if none of the first 6 worked…
- Denounce technology and move to Montana.